Hello again assclowns. Yes for old time sake I thru in a old Y2J catchphrase. Call me inspired by the recent BvA article or some such shit. This week finds the train writing again during yet another episode of Pee Wee’s Playhouse. As it makes the inside of my head itch I find my self watching and listening to some new interesting things I would like to share with all my friends in the webverse.
J-Pop and K-Pop, along with some other bidness, have wired their way into my head as of late. Yeah it’s kina weird and no I do not understand any of the lyrics but I listen to a lot of weird shit so here I am sharing.
First on our list, as promised, is Park Ji Yoon a K-Pop or Korean Pop singer for those outside the international music world. Park has not put out any work since 2003 to work on her acting career, but has a fairly extensive body of music that is a cross between pop and Bjork . So here is a little you tube link to my fave Park ji Yoon video, get thru the weird shit and you will see something you will all enjoy… little boner poppers. I suggest you enjoy the weird shit or I am comin for ya with Bjork’s stick.
On more of a pop princess note I give you Utada Hikaru. Well way more of a pop princess she is the #1 female pop star in Japan. She was born in the US and is bilingual having trained and worked in both Tokyo and New York. I think she rocks, and I know you all do too since she sings the song Sanctuary on Kingdom Hearts II. She is also a 1st class Tetris player, geek out on that. Here is a videofrom her as well.
Whilst not Japanese or Korean I have been very much into British dance/electronica sensation Goldfrapp, or who Madonna whishes she was as cool as, and yes I blame Madona for the fall of Guy Ritchie. The band is a duo Alison Goldfrapp on vocals and Will Gregory providing the beats, they have a full band including keytar when playing live, no one fucks with a keytar player . She has also provided the vocals for Tricky and fronted a goth/punk band. Make no mistake folks this woman’s music is about the sex… hot, wet, sex. Yet again I stay true and provide a video for your enjoyment.
Our last trip into hot chicks I think that roc, yes I realize all these bands or singers are chickswhat you want a sausage fest from ur Unkl Bubba, yeah that’s what I fuckin thought… back to the bands our last band is Scarling. This band is not emo, the first one of you clowns that utters the word emo gets punched in the dick. I hate to lable shit but this is known as Goth rock or Noise Rock… listen to some Cure or Sonic Youth, damn kids. I found this band cause I was a big fan of lead singer Jessicka’s old band Jack off Jill, look that up yourself this is about Scarling. Here is a video, bands not in it but whateva I’m grown.
Well it’s 2:30 am here in B-land, and my insomnia is makin me surly, crap on a cracker Gigantor is on tv. So until next time…
“Check it out I am the ultimate bad ass, state of the bad ass art, you do not wana Fuck with me”
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment