So here I am, starting over yet again. As some of you might know I was originally blogging on friendster, that petered out when some of my students found the site and I felt that I had to censor some of what I was writing lest it got back to some of the folks I work with that I am less than a fan of. Next I was writing a twice a month article for a gaming website, but alas the admin was not posting my stuff because his real life got a tad busy. That brings us to now, and now I am here. I will do my best to keep this little site current with whatever rambling comes out of my head. first I think I will post my old articles from the game site, a little archive for all of you who don't frequent dork sites.
That is all for now
- B
No comments:
Post a Comment